Brilliant Relations was founded by James Brilliant, a communications and media relations specialist with over ten years’ experience within the national newspaper and PR sectors.
James’ career begun as a journalist on the news desk of The Guardian, before leading a diverse portfolio of international PR campaigns at some of the UK’s leading PR agencies.
His experience includes extensive profile raising, reputation management and crisis handling for a wide range of corporate and consumer clients, both established and scale-up, across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. These include an international private equity firm, Premier League football players, a leading UK charity, investment platforms and a number of luxury dealerships.
James’ journalistic background and understanding has enabled his clients to appear across the world’s leading media platforms – including BBC News, Sky News, CNN, Bloomberg, The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, Forbes and Newsweek – as well as a wide range of specialist international media platforms, both print and broadcast.
Frustrated by the high cost of many London West End PR agencies, James established Brilliant Relations as a means of offering a comprehensive – yet affordable – portfolio of communications and media services to those burgeoning businesses that may otherwise struggle to afford them.
Our mission is:
• To deliver the highest standard of work for our clients, building honest and transparent relationships along the way.
• To maintain the utmost levels of professionalism, including through our membership of the CIPR and PRCA.
• To ensure maximum ROI for our clients – we don’t believe in PR for PR’s sake.
• To help those growing businesses that may not otherwise be able to afford PR services to do so.
• To treat our clients’ brands and industries with respect; by immersing ourselves in both their culture, mentality and vision and that of their stakeholders.